Monday, July 10, 2006

The Mondo Mugwump Letters

A new episode of the Blogcritics series that goes by the gloriously astute label of The Mondo Mugwump Letters has been birthed from the ether, and is now bounding around the open plains of that “sinister cabal” with barely a worry in the world. This time The Duke and I’s correspondence concerns that Hubbard conceptual mackerel and Travolta wit-athon (stare into his eyes for long enough and you become an infant Bruce Willis) – Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Templeton said...

I am sadly behind the times. I'm still telling acquaintances about your Les Liaisons Dangereuses exchange on The Hills Have Eyes.

My goodness, that was salivating and liberating stuff!

For everything from the opening salvo of "I have found temporary employment as a crucifix between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday-Friday and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. every second Sunday in the month" to the forlorn "But alas I can hear the mutterings of Lucio Fulci outside, the moon is subsiding, I must exit this crevice before the clansmen discover that I'm engaging in horror discussion outside of the sacred circle of yacking," I was personally willing to send the both of you twenty screaming eagles a piece if PayPal had been available.

I promise not to be so lax in my readings of your efforts in the future.

1:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home