Thursday, December 01, 2005

Allocution

Well I feel I must apologise for the lack of recent updates, i.e. the last couple of days, or at least explain why. Although all explanations would be rather banal and dull, how I wish I could say I’ve been roaming the crack dens of Tangiers, or been a part of a giant life-size game of chess orchestrated by a mad millionaire, or simply been trapped in a never-ending tea party featuring a hare and a dormouse.

Truth, if there is any, is rather more uninteresting. Various academic preoccupations, some involving an exegesis on anthropological time paradigms and social constructionism, and others involving The Simpsons and South Park. It’s not very interesting, and I won’t mention it again. Except just know that these things are rumbling about, and might very well carve huge chunks of free time from my person. And I’ve been feeling pretty lazy on top of that too.

Also there has been some recent agitations with damn people and their stuff, always stuff with these fuckers, stuff to make you look bad. If it’s not some peer showcasing filmic art to audiences, it’s someone else moving into the radio industry.

And where am I, what am I doing?

Slowly dying that’s what. But I did get a new jumper the other day...so fuck them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mat Brewster said...

I hate to take such joy in your absense, but dude its about time you slowed the mother F down. Your excellent and all to frequent posts were making a brother feel lazy.

2:58 am  
Blogger Aaron Fleming said...

Thanks man. I guess I must have set myself some subconscious need to be as regular as humanly possible at posting. I take relief in this.

2:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home