Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Ken Foree Debacle - Reprise

We all remember the controversial debates that raged in flaming fury back in the day over the pronunciation of Ken Foree’s surname between The Duke and myself, well it’s come time to issue a cessation to the conflict, and to emit apologies in the direction of The Duke.

What happened was I was watching the Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3 DVD, a film which features none other than Ken Foree. And so I was perusing the documentary, and what’s this? Someone was cast due to their great performance in Dawn Of The Dead? And what was that man’s name?

Christ!

No it wasn’t that. It was Ken Foree. But more precisely, it was Ken For-ray.

My hands are up, I was wrong. It kills me to realise it, but only a fool would ignore the overwhelming evidence presented to him. At least now the great Foree wars have been annulled, and we can all go on with our lives, watching From Beyond with peace of mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god!! Sir Fleming, i could gloat. i could gloat like all frosted damnation, but i won't. i will say that this is a mark of some fine character right here. Would i have done this? i'd like to think so. but i doubt it, all the same.

11:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home